- Great news! You can still register for our CHDA Chinook Weekend (March 16/17th)! Registration for our Chinook Championship & Open Competition closes this Friday, March 1st at 10 pm. DON’T MISS OUT!! COME SPEND ST. PATRICK’S DAY with the CHDA!! REGISTRATION LINK
- Volunteer shifts for the Chinook weekend will be posted shortly.
- CHDA Pre Premier Workshop — Sunday, March 10th. Registration is available here: PrePremierWorkshop
- Next CHDA meeting is Monday, March 11th at North Glenmore Park Community Centre at 7:30 pm.
- Reminder that we will have a Gear sale on Sunday, March 17th at our competition. This event is open to everyone.
- Are you a Premier dancer applying for the James L Award offered through Scotdance Canada? You will have the opportunity to dance the Tribute to JL Mckenzie at our Sunday, March 17th competition at 8:45 am. Information on this prestigious award can be found here: https://scotdance.ca/events__trashed/james-l-award/
Our CHDA Chinook Open is Coming Soon!! Why should you come to Calgary for this great weekend of dance? Here are a few good reasons:
- Beautiful venue for our Chinook Championship on Saturday!
- CA$H prizes for all age groups at Championship
- No costume change for Novice/ Intermediate on Sunday!
- Energy Capital Premiership AND an Open Premier National competition on Sunday! Choose your level of competition! (Dancers in the OPEN Premier National competition do not need to dance the Premiership steps.)
- CA$H prizes for 16+ Premier dancers on Sunday.
- Gear Sale on the Sunday. More details to follow! Open to everyone for selling & buying.
This is always an event not to be missed!! Dancers come from across Canada & the US to compete on the Chinook stage. Don’t miss out!
Entry will be available online at this LINK. Registration will open at 6:00pm on Monday, February 4th, 2019. Registration will close 10:00pm Friday, March 1st, 2019.
Entries will only be accepted on-line. No LATE entries will be accepted for any of the events.